What tools, websites, apps should I use to enhance my League of Legends experience and up my game to the next level? What are the best websites for learning to improve in League of Legends? Where do you learn to your optimize item builds, champion selection and gameplay mechanics in League of Legends?
Top 10 LoL Learning Websites
Online Resources to Improve Your League of Legends Skills
- OP.GG – The #1 most important League of Legends resource on the internet.
- Pro Builds – is a quick guides tool for League of Legends players. Its primary function is to provide the League of legends community easy access to Professional Player’s builds across all regions.
- Champion.GG – analyzes millions of League of Legends Platinum+ games each patch to provide relevant champion builds, runes, masteries, stats, matchups and counters.
- Curse Voice – Fast and free voice communication for gamers.
- Rift Kit – A map of Summoner’s Rift that you can draw on. (Great for planning with your team.)
- Ward Score – How many wards do you place every game? (Hint: It is probably less than you think.)
- Leaguepedia – A wikipedia for League of Legends
- Twitch (League of Legends) – Hanjaro, Imaqtpie, BoxBox, Annie Bot and VoyBoy
- Youtube (League of Legends) – Gbay 99, Foxdrop, Scrap Computer, Ciderhelm, Jeremy “Gaming Curious”, Saint Vicious, and Last Shadow
- League of Legends Math – Ever wondered what the optimal item build is like for your favorite champion?